- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Tag Archives: Selling your home
This week on the Hanalei Brokers Caravan I previewed two homes that offer an interesting comparison. Both homes are in Residential zoning and have applied for a Special Use Permit to allow continuation as vacation rentals. Residential zoning is more … Continue reading →
In a recent newsletter from the Hawaii Association of Realtors, I learned about a new law that will make it difficult, if not functionally impossible to make any changes to what are now considered “historic” properties. Effective July 8, 2008, a new law went into … Continue reading →
Prudential has announced exciting partnerships with leading online portals in the real estate market. Both Buyers and Sellers will benefit from this expansive online exposure for listings, and sources of cutting-edge industry information and updates. As an example, FrontDoor.com’s article is … Continue reading →