- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Tag Archives: kauai real estate market
What’s firm, a little cracked and spicy on top and bottom – but gooey and mooshy in the middle? Smores? or the Kauai Real Estate market? Listings priced to sell – sell. But they have to compete with REO’s and … Continue reading
It’s not just an illusion – Kauai REO real estate listings are moving faster. We’re not quite at “Gone in 60 Seconds” but with 2 of the 4 new listings this week already gone…getting close. Wonder if Nicolas Cage and … Continue reading
This week there was a backlash in the press to Ben Bernanke’s recent statements about the housing bubble and interest rates. Wall Street Journal’s article Bernanke Challenged on Rates’ Role in Bust, covers his statements and analysis from leading national … Continue reading