- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Tag Archives: kauai luxury real estate
The Wall Street Journal highlights recent luxury market sales in San Francisco. On Kauai, however, the numbers don’t fit the national statistics quoted in the article. Looking at the first quarter of 2010, there were 3 sales above $2M. In the same 3 months of 2005 there were 16 sales above $2M. Continue reading
What will $10 Million buy on Kauai? Join me for a virtual tour: On Hanalei Bay: 1. 5430 Weke Road, $12,000,000 – 2 bd, 3 bath on 1.15 ac / Photos 2. 5156 Weke Road, $10,900,000 – 4 bd, 4 bath … Continue reading
Kauai luxury real estate market continues to have a wide variety of offerings. This week’s feature – two homes offering both pools and ocean views…. Two most dramatic price reductions this month: 1) Hale Mahina, designed by renown architect Gary Tobey. 4 bd … Continue reading
I had heard about an amazing young local Ukulele musician at the Waipouli Beach Resort’s Tahititan Lanai Bar & Grill, but I hadn’t heard him until I took some clients there recently. He is simply amazing! I would consider him … Continue reading