- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Tag Archives: kauai activities
The Garden Island reports that a few coconut trees are being relocated from the Kapaa Bike Path, aka, “Multi-Use” or “Eastside” path along the Coconut Coast. It might seem silly, but a falling coconut can really ruin your day…or your … Continue reading
I had heard about an amazing young local Ukulele musician at the Waipouli Beach Resort’s Tahititan Lanai Bar & Grill, but I hadn’t heard him until I took some clients there recently. He is simply amazing! I would consider him … Continue reading
Kauai hosted it’s annual Pow Wow in Kapaa this past weekend, and the theme was “Drum, the heartbeat of the people.” In honor of this theme, all indiginous drummers were invited to participate, and Auntie Ilima Rivera’s Keiki Halau performed traditional … Continue reading