- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Tag Archives: Foreclosures
Drumroll please!! My top REO pick of the week for Kauai’s Eastside Coconut Coast was featured on this week’s Broker Caravan; 6011 Olohena Road #1 MLS 240819 – $559,900 All Photos More Eastside REO listings; Kauai Eastside REO Update Maybe … Continue reading
Want to live across the street from the ocean? Poipu’s foreclosure rate has been much lower than Princeville – the only other true “resort” area on Kauai. This may be a unique opportunity for you! New Poipu REO listing – just came … Continue reading
Foreclosure, short sale, or a motivated seller? As you look at foreclosure and short sale listings, don’t forget regular properties priced to sell. Click on the links below for a video walk-through from a recent Princeville broker’s caravan. You decide – which … Continue reading
Brand new REO listing in Princeville – won’t last long! We haven’t seen many foreclosures in this complex, but Villas on the Prince had a unit come on the market recently and it was in escrow in 3 days. Seller … Continue reading