- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Category Archives: Uncategorized
IN THE NAME OF LOVE [be sure to click on the links, and have your volume up!] In the early 80’s AIDS and Apartheid were new words. We danced to Bobby Brown, Paula Abduhl was one of the ‘fly girls’ … Continue reading
The respect and aloha so deeply a part of local culture makes Kauai’s North Shore a welcome second home to many famous Hollywood stars and musicians. Being able to relax, enjoy the beaches, local shopping and restaurants where people respect … Continue reading