- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Category Archives: Oceanfront Real Estate
The Wall Street Journal highlights recent luxury market sales in San Francisco. On Kauai, however, the numbers don’t fit the national statistics quoted in the article. Looking at the first quarter of 2010, there were 3 sales above $2M. In the same 3 months of 2005 there were 16 sales above $2M. Continue reading
Kauai is one of the most romantic places on earth. When I first visited with my daughter, I felt like I was in love the entire time – but it was a love affair with an island! It’s no wonder … Continue reading
What will $10 Million buy on Kauai? Join me for a virtual tour: On Hanalei Bay: 1. 5430 Weke Road, $12,000,000 – 2 bd, 3 bath on 1.15 ac / Photos 2. 5156 Weke Road, $10,900,000 – 4 bd, 4 bath … Continue reading
Kauai luxury real estate market continues to have a wide variety of offerings. This week’s feature – two homes offering both pools and ocean views…. Two most dramatic price reductions this month: 1) Hale Mahina, designed by renown architect Gary Tobey. 4 bd … Continue reading