- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Category Archives: How To
Your house is speed dating, and you may not know it! Imagine your home sitting at the table, waiting for a prospective “match” to spend 5 minutes to get to know all the wonderful features you know and love. Selling … Continue reading
Part 3 in 3-part series “What you don’t know about foreclosures can hurt you” Based on my personal experiences (contact me and we’ll ‘talk story’ ), and from helping clients walk through the overwhelming fear and confusion that come with facing a foreclosure … Continue reading
Part 2 in 3-part series on “What you don’t know about foreclosure can hurt you” Each person’s situation is different, and I can’t cover all the information needed to fully explore options for you – but here’s the most important first steps to … Continue reading
How To Avoid Foreclosure was the theme at the recent Contractors Assocation of Kauai Housing Fair, where I was asked to speak by the Kauai Board of Realtors. To get started, Bloomberg.com gives a good overview of options available to … Continue reading