- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week
Category Archives: Housing market
Where’s the market? Tracking Kauai market statistics and conflicting national foreclosure news makes me feel like I’m blindfolded, being spun around trying to find ‘the bottom.’ As you can see from the weekly news highlights below, reports are all over … Continue reading
This week there was a backlash in the press to Ben Bernanke’s recent statements about the housing bubble and interest rates. Wall Street Journal’s article Bernanke Challenged on Rates’ Role in Bust, covers his statements and analysis from leading national … Continue reading
I can’t begin to answer that question. But after one year, I find it curious we don’t see more in the press about the results. Newsweek.com ran an article with a series of quotes from 2004 to 2009 that is quite … Continue reading