Kauai real estate offers adventures! On today’s Kilauea Brokers caravan, I found myself in an unexpected “Kauai mud out.” My island-style rain boots are 2″ rubber slippers, and usually keep me out of water. Today I got so muddy, had to wash my feet outside before going in the house. My car didn’t fare much better – almost had to get towed out of the mud. But with a little maneuvering and a little St. Pattie’s Day Irish luck, got out – but my car had a Kauai mud bath!
What a find in the middle of the rain. In today’s market, everyone wants a deal. Usually that means foreclosure or short sale. A new Kilauea listing offers a great opportunity. Not a foreclosure, it’s an estate sale priced to move;
- MLS 232635, listed at $595,000 / Photos
- 4530 Kuawa Road, just outside Kilauea
- Unit E of a 5-unit CPR, down a long dirt drive…very private
- CPR Map; MLS 232635 / 1,612 sq ft living space on 2.25 acres
- 3 bedrooms / 2 baths with an outside lanai and two-car garage
Also on today’s caravan, preview these great properties without getting wet…
- Kahiliholo 8.8 acres; gorgeous mountain views and perfect for horse lovers; MLS 228873, listed at $599,500 / Photos
- 2891B Kamookoa Road #E – 3 bd / 2 ba 2,304 sq ft on 3.97 acres. Short sale located near Silver Falls Ranch. Gorgeous lot. MLS 230918, listed at $989,500 / Photos
- 5-1105 Kuhio Hwy – Gorgeous luxury home built by Gary Tobey. Part of the Malie Wai (“Quiet Water”) development. 4 bd / 3.5 ba, 3,653 sq ft on 1.78 acres. MLS 225059 listed at $3,400,000 / Photos;
and the final house – new luxury estate listing with privacy and views….
- 7200D Koolau Road, near Larsen’s Beach – Beautiful views and privacy! 3 bd / 3.5 ba. 3,771 sq ft on 4.44 acres. MLS 232451 listed at $1,999,000 / Photos
For more information about these properties, or other North Shore values, please contact me. I’m here to help.