Join me for a sunset bike tour of the recently reopened Princeville Makai course:
When it comes to golf in Hawaii it doesn’t matter which island you decide to visit, the ocean views and sunny skies are abundant just about everywhere. But if you also appreciate great golf, then Kauai is the place to go, because it’s here where you’ll find Hawaii’s highest concentration of top-ranked golf courses.
Kauai Golf Course Links:
- Princeville Golf Club – Prince and Makai Courses
- Wailua Municipal Golf Course – East Side of Kauai, between Lihue and Kapaa
- Kiahuna Golf Club – Poipu
- Poipu Bay Golf Course – home of the PGA Grand Slam from 1994 to 2006
- Kukuiolono Golf Course & Park – Kalaheo