I wrote a blog a couple of days ago about the Kauai County taxes and in today’s Garden Island Newspaper there’s an article about the County Council’s efforts to put forward a version of tax reform proposed by our previous Mayor Baptiste. Of course, it’s not about me…but interesting timing 🙂 The voters on Kauai passed major tax reform several years ago, and it’s been caught up in lawsuits and legal spaghetti since then. This effort seems to be a continuation of the political respose to a fairly straight forward tax reform mandate from the citizens. I can’t make any sense of it…seems to be a lot of double speak…please let me know what you think! Here’s the article.
- Groundhog Day on Kauai – Spring Buying Season?
- Lender Approved Price – Eastside Mountain View Short Sale
- How the Coconut Wireless affects Kauai Real Estate
- Kauai REO Buying Tip; Why do I need a buyers agent?
- Kauai Real Estate Market – It’s a Smore
- MLK Birthday Memories
- Kauai Eastside Foreclosure Pick of the Week